admindocs Model reference is incomplete and wrongly described
|Reported by:||EvilDMP||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The models section of the admindocs page describes each model in the system along with all the fields and methods available on it
That's only true of methods that are not properties, and don't have multiple arguments.
I can see why the latter methods are not included (they won't always be available in templates), but I can see no reason why properties should be excluded.
Finally, the admindocs say: "Fields on <whatever> objects" - wouldn't "attributes" be more accurate?
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by timo
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
Changed 3 years ago by timo
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed