Refactor testing docs
|Reported by:||ramiro||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by ramiro)
Currently we have only one document that all overview, in-depth and reference topics that IMHO is too bloated.
I've refactored it a bit so reading of the main document can be performed in a more natural way without so many distractions.
- Move introductory material to a simple document (index.txt)
- Create a advanced document and move there description of
- API for custom test runners and integration with other testing frameworks/coverage.py.
- Advanced multi-db testing topics.
- Move the doctests documentation to its own document.
- Add links to the new testing tutorial and among the documnts
- In the main document: Reorder the TestCase classes sections following their OOP hierarchy. Make titles nesting less deep.
Change History (8)
comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by Ramiro Morales <cramm0@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed