Media and Static files docs
|Reported by:||guettli||Owned by:||Fandekasp|
|Cc:||hv@…, lemaire.adrien@…||Triage Stage:||Accepted|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
This document describes Django’s file access APIs.
This document describes Django’s file access APIs for FileField and ImageField. If you want to handle static files (JS, CSS, ...) see Managing static files.
Change History (9)
Changed 2 years ago by guettli
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 2 years ago by Fandekasp
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by Fandekasp
- Summary changed from Media Files docs: Link to static files doc to Media and Static files docs
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Design decision needed
comment:6 Changed 12 months ago by timo
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.