RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField received a naive datetime
|Reported by:||DonYang||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
/init__.py:808: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField received a naive datetime (2012-03-19 13
:00:10.967045) while time zone support is active.
I use 1.4rc2, south 0.7.3.
I got this warning everytime I migrate my app. But when I changed django to 1.3.1, south has no warning.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by DonYang
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution set to needsinfo
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by DonYang
- Resolution needsinfo deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by DonYang
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed