Comments does not set is_public to false for comments under moderation
|Reported by:||oyvind.saltvik@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Release blocker||Keywords:||comments signals is_pubic gunicorn 1.2.5 pre_save|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Comment object not passed by reference in signals.comment_will_be_posted from post_coments view.
Setting is_public to false in Moderator.pre_save_moderation has no effect.
Proposed solution: make Moderator.pre_save_moderation return status code to set is_public or not.
Temporary solution: set is_public on the models pre_save to false
Django 1.2.5 on gunicorn
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from Commends does not set is_public to false for comments under moderation to Comments does not set is_public to false for comments under moderation
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by oyvind.saltvik@…
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed