Need 'geos_c' as library name for Windows
|Reported by:||master||Owned by:||jbronn|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The OSGeo4W project (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/) provides the GEOS library as 'geos_c.dll' (by default in C:\OSGeo4W\bin\).
So adding the name 'geos_c' in gis/geos/libgeos.py in the "os.name == 'nt'" case would be nice and save us the pain to set a GEOS_LIBRARY_PATH setting.
By the way, who provides the lib as 'libgeos_c-1' ? Cygwin ? A comment about originators is welcome.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by jbronn
- milestone set to 1.3
- Owner changed from nobody to jbronn
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 4 years ago by jbronn
Changed 4 years ago by jbronn
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by jbronn
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed