FormWizard tests are scattered between two test modules
|Reported by:||lukeplant||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Tests for these classes are found in regressiontests/formwizard and in django/contrib/formtools/tests with significant overlap, which appears to be an accident - from  it seems that Jacob didn't realise that there were already some FormWizard tests added in .
All the tests should be moved to django/contrib/formtools to make it easy to find them.
The only difficult thing is deciding how to merge them - they overlap significantly. It is probably best to:
- copy some of the details of the regressiontests/forms.py to the contrib tests (the NullBooleanField is required to check #9473)
- bulk out the contrib tests to do a complete walk-though like the regressiontests.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by rasca
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted