Make interpolate JS function not require the named parameter.
|Reported by:||aminland||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
when using a dictionary to fill in the strings. Switching back and forth between python and js, this
can be often times forgotton, with bad results.
With this fix, compatibility is maintained with all current utilizations.
Change History (8)
Changed 6 years ago by aminland
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by claudep
- Component changed from Translations to Internationalization
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by julien
- milestone 1.3 deleted
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by aminland
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Ready for checkin
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by aaugustin
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Design decision needed