Make interpolate JS function not require the named parameter.
|Reported by:||aminland||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
when using a dictionary to fill in the strings. Switching back and forth between python and js, this
can be often times forgotton, with bad results.
With this fix, compatibility is maintained with all current utilizations.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by aminland
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by aminland
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by aminland
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed