auth.views.password_reset_confirm should never be cached
|Reported by:||PaulM||Owned by:||PaulM|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by gabrielhurley)
I'm splitting this issue off from #14105, as it is separate from the meat of that ticket.
Django.contrib.auth.views.password_reset_confirm needs the never_cache decorator.
1. Start a new project. Add django.contrib.admin and setup a sqlite database. Run manage.py test auth. Result: OK. 2. Relevant bits of settings.py: MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = ( 'django.middleware.cache.UpdateCacheMiddleware', 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware', 'django.middleware.cache.FetchFromCacheMiddleware, ) CACHE_BACKEND = 'locmem://' Run manage.py test auth. Result: (failures=1, errors=11)
This issue is that single failure.
Change History (5)
Changed 6 years ago by PaulM
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Description modified (diff)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin