Template filter: linebreaksbr doesn't normalize newlines
|Reported by:||michiel_1981||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When linebreakbr filter encounters windows style newlines it leaves "Carriage return" behind.
from django.template.defaultfilters import linebreaksbr linebreaksbr(u'line 1\r\nline 2')
u'line 1\r<br />line 2'
which should be:
u'line 1\<br />line 2'
Change History (13)
Changed 5 years ago by michiel_1981
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by dmoisset
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to dmoisset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by dmoisset
- Owner changed from dmoisset to nobody
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by jezdez
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin
- UI/UX unset