Formset validation refactoring and valid_forms property of fieldsets
|Reported by:||Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
This series of patch solves two problems:
- Formsets validation is spread in four different methods so it is very difficult to comprehend the code and to solve possible problems.
- There is no method which gives valid forms in all situation - especially, valid formset can contain invalid form if this form should be deleted. So this ticket adds new property valid_forms which returns all valid (and filled) forms, possible ordered.
There is wiki page and discussion in django-developers:
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Petr Marhoun <petr.marhoun@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by russellm
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted