help_text for checkbox badly aligned if not on its own line
|Reported by:||master||Owned by:||ramiro|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by ramiro)
help_text is badly aligned under its checkbox when not alone on the line.
Due to media/css/forms.css:
If the chekbox is on its own line: .checkbox-row p.help applies, with a padding-left: 0, it's ok.
Otherwise: form .aligned p.help applies, with a padding-left: 38px, which gives an ugly rendering.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by russellm
- Keywords design_ux added
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:9 Changed 22 months ago by ramiro
- Owner changed from nobody to ramiro
- Status changed from new to assigned