Admin changelist with date_hierarchy and USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR
|Reported by:||Bernd Schlapsi <brot@…>||Owned by:||jezdez|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There is the new settings option named "USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR" since changeset:11964.
But if I use the date_hierarchy option in my admin changelist the year of date is separated with the THOUSAND_SEPARATOR.
I think there should be the option the exclude numbers from this separation, especially for a year of date.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by Bernd Schlapsi <brot@…>
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jezdez
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to jezdez
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by jezdez
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed