error_css_class should not override existing classes in html
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||giuliettamasina|
|Cc:||markus.magnuson@…||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There is no possibility for now to show html row with custom class + error_css_class
For example i want to do something like this
normal_row = u'<div class="js-active forms__width %(html_class_attr)s">......'
because %(html_class_attr)s return string with html attribute itself, not just class name.
The solution i think is just to return css class name.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by russellm
- milestone 1.2 deleted
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version SVN deleted
comment:5 Changed 3 months ago by giuliettamasina
- Cc markus.magnuson@… added
- Has patch set
- Owner changed from nobody to giuliettamasina
- Status changed from new to assigned