Support for WSGI applications within Django
|Reported by:||Gustavo||Owned by:||Gustavo|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
With the attached patch, it will be possible to run WSGI applications from Django and even use such applications as Django views.
It depends on the patch I supplied in #8927.
Please let me know what you think about it.
Change History (16)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 6 years ago by ubernostrum
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 6 years ago by Gustavo
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 6 years ago by russellm
- milestone 1.2 deleted
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 3 years ago by Gustavo
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to new