FormWizard.process_step() doesn't always have a validated Form.
|Reported by:||kiowa||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The FormWizard documentation says:
FormWizard.process_step() Hook for modifying the wizard's internal state, given a fully validated Form object. The Form is guaranteed to have clean, valid data.
But the form isn't always guaranteed to be clean - and thus give access to its cleaned_data mapping.
To achieve this you will need in your process_step:
process_step(self, request, form, step): form.full_clean()
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by kmtracey
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 5 years ago by mpaolini
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 ; follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 5 years ago by kmtracey
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed