IE6 times out in the Django Development Server when a Request.Post is passed
|Reported by:||philip.barkow@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Using the Django Development Server.
Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 2.
Windows XP 2.
Intermittent "Cannot find server" error when a request.post is passed to a view and the view then attempts to return an HTTPResponse.
This error occurs more often than not.
Switching to Firefox fixes this problem.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ubernostrum
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened