grammar in forms section
|Reported by:||nickretallack@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Grammatical inconsistency in the following snippet, found at http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/
Using it, you can:
- Display an HTML form with automatically generated form widgets.
- Checking submitted data against a set of validation rules.
- Redisplaying a form in the case of validation errors.
- Converting submitted form data to the relevant Python data types.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by timo
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by timo
- Has patch set
- Keywords typo grammar added
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
- Version changed from 1.0 to SVN