|Version 51 (modified by anonymous, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Django source code repository and wiki
Django is available open-source under the BSD license.
Browse and contribute online
- Browse source: See the full code via a Web interface.
- Timeline: Keep track of recent changes.
- Tickets: View active tickets, make bug reports and contribute feature requests.
- Patch guidelines?: Learn the best way to submit code.
- Branch policy: How branches are used in the repository and what guidelines apply.
Get the code
See our download page for instructions.
- djangoproject.com: See the full code and templates for the Django-powered portions of this site (i.e., everything except the ticket system). The Python code is available under the BSD license, but the templates are copyrighted by World Online and shouldn't be copied.
- Django-powered sites -- List your site(s) here!
- Server arrangements -- How to use Django with FCGI, Twisted, etc.
- CookBook -- Code recipes.
- CommonPitfalls -- Common developer errors, gotchas, etc.
- Backwards-incompatible changes -- A page that collects all deprecated features and backwards-incompatible changes in preparation for Django's first release.
- DocumentationSuggestions -- A place to put docs that you wish you could have found while learning
- Python Web development with Django -- A presentation in pseudo-PowerPoint format that provides a good overview.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n)
- AJAX and Django
- New-admin changes -- The admin code currently is being refactored in a separate Subversion branch. This explains the differences.