float argument required when using redirect_to in simple.py
|Reported by:||kauu@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Exception 'float argument required ' occurs when i call the redirect_to method which in Simple.py in case of the url contain Chinese or Japanese.
url containing Chinese looks like "%E8%AF%95%E8%AF%95%E5%9C%B0%E4%B8%A"。
i guest that the parameter in line 35 will put kwargs's value to %E , so , the exception occurs.
34 if url is not None: 35 return HttpResponsePermanentRedirect(url % kwargs)
so, how can fix it ???
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by vung
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed