Change API Ref Docs
|Reported by:||adamnelson||Owned by:||adamnelson|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Database Docs can be difficult to find
When skimming the reference docs, the different titles for each item are difficult to discern.
Use simple titles.
I think this is closer to the best list for the entire reference page - in alphabetical order:
- django-admin.py and manage.py
- Request and Response objects
- Unicode Data
I don't mind doing this if the docs system supports me making changes and somebody else approving them. I'm not sure if that's the case.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 5 years ago by adamnelson
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by gwilson
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed