version[added|changed] directives should understand released versions and unreleased ones.
|Reported by:||telenieko||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by telenieko
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to telenieko
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
- Version changed from 1.0 to SVN
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by telenieko
- Owner changed from telenieko to jacob
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Summary changed from New documentations patches are inconsistent with contributing.txt to version[added|changed] directives should understand released versions and unreleased ones.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.