Year navigation in admin's date widgets' calendar
|Reported by:||framos||Owned by:||versae|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||admin calendar year previous next widget ui|
|Cc:||versae@…, danny.adair@…, idan@…||Triage Stage:||Accepted|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
My colleague Javier de la Rosa has enhanced the calendar shown in admin's date fields to allow navigation through years, and not only through months. This requires changing calendar.js and DateTimeShortcuts.js.
We have chosen not to maintain backwards compatibility because this should be a feature in Django 1.1, but it's easy to do if required.
Javier de la Rosa will attach his patch later.
Change History (17)
Changed 5 years ago by versae
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by versae
- Cc versae@… added; jrosa@… removed
- Component changed from Contrib apps to django.contrib.admin
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to versae
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by jacob
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed