permalink decorator used in doc and then pre-decorator method used without notice.
|Reported by:||bartek||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Just a small thing but..
Confused me for a bit because there is no mention as to why all of a sudden the doc uses the pre-decorator method of:
get_absolute_url = permalink(get_absolute_url)
Would be nice to have it fully switched to using a decorator or put a note "For python 2.3 or earlier, use this:"
I hope this hasn't been submitted before :)
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jacob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 7 years ago by timo
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by timo
- Has patch set
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin
- Version changed from 1.0 to SVN