CsrfMiddleware breaks django test client
|Reported by:||gruffudd||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The very excellent CsrfMiddleware has one undesired side-effect: It stops the django test client from working.
Is there a way of identifying that a POST has originated from django.test.client and, if so, disable the checking?
We're currently removing the CsrfMiddleware from settings at runtime in our test harness, but that's a bit naughty!
Change History (18)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by carljm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 7 years ago by carljm
comment:12 Changed 6 years ago by lukeplant
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by mbertheau
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened