PhoneNumberField listed in ModelForm docs as a Model field, but PhoneNumberField moved.
|Reported by:||ericvw||Owned by:||ericvw|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In the documentation, http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/#field-types, PhoneNumberField is listed under the Model field type of which was removed from the Model documentation and causes confusion.
I propose to either:
1) Remove that entire row completely
2) Annotate that where it has moved to like the Form field type.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ericvw
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 5 years ago by ericholscher
comment:7 Changed 15 months ago by Claude Paroz <claude@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed