Broken links in new documentation
|Reported by:||richardb||Owned by:|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
On the Sphinx TODO list (http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/documentation/#todo) there's a request to run make linkcheck.
I did this, it found several malformed links; I ignored redirected links (there are a lot) and instead concentrated on fixing the broken links. The attached patch changes the following links:
- link to OR lookup examples; replaced with link to the OR lookup doctests in SVN repository.
- link to Email Header Injection description; '404 not found', replaced with another link to a description of this subject.
- link to SolidDB; URL has changed, updated the link.
Change History (5)
Changed 8 years ago by richardb
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by ericholscher
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to ericholscher
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by ericholscher
- Owner ericholscher deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by ubernostrum
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed