Two typos in /documentation/form_preview/
|Reported by:||Rodolfo <rhcarvalho@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
On "How to use FormPreview", 3rd step, the code snippet imports "SomeModel", and then mistakenly refers to "SomeModelFormPreview(SomeModelForm))".
Here is the current text in the documentation:
3. Change your URLconf to point to an instance of your FormPreview subclass: from myapp.preview import SomeModelFormPreview from myapp.models import SomeModel from django import forms …and add the following line to the appropriate model in your URLconf: (r'^post/$', SomeModelFormPreview(SomeModelForm)), where SomeModelForm is a Form or ModelForm class for the model.
Also, on "FormPreview templates", a template is referenced using slash-notation and then using dot-notation. Probably should be slash for both.
By default, the form is rendered via the template formtools/form.html, and the preview page is rendered via the template formtools.preview.html.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by anonymous
- milestone set to 1.0
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by ubernostrum
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed