core/handlers/wsgi.py: raises TypeError in _get_raw_post_data if CONTENT_LENGTH is empty.
|Reported by:||erny||Owned by:||kevin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
- write a view which gets raw_post_data from request.
- run development server
- use pycurl or other client which can send an empty Content-length header.
- raises TypeError near: core/handlers/wsgi.py:175
content_length = int(self.environ.get('CONTENT_LENGTH', 0))
- the problem is that CONTENT_LENGTH is None and type(None) -> TypeError
I vave to further investigate this.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick
- milestone set to 1.0
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by kevin
- Owner changed from nobody to kevin
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 8 years ago by kevin
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed