list_filter on BooleanField in admin site always displays True objects
|Reported by:||drizzt||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||admin list filter boolean booleanfield|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
With last SVN I'm getting an error filtering on a boolean field.
In any case I can't list False items because SQL contains always "= true".
This is one of the queries made with the following GET on the filter:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "products_nsale" WHERE "products_nsale"."is_active" = true
My dev system is an Ubuntu 8.04 with Python 2.5, psycopg2 and Postgresql 8.3.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ElliottM
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Admin interface
- Keywords admin list filter boolean booleanfield added
- milestone set to 1.0
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from list_filter on BooleanField to list_filter on BooleanField in admin site always displays True objects
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by brosner
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed