Remove 'new in development version' tags from docs
|Reported by:||programmerq||Owned by:||programmerq|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The django docs have many, many things marked "new in development version"
This will need to be updated to reflect the 1.0 release rather than the development version.
Another option would be to completely remove the "new in..." notes altogether.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by programmerq
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by russellm
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by programmerq
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Change 'new in development version' to 'new in 1.0' to Remove 'new in development version' tags from docs
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by russellm
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed