'NoneType' object is not iterable
|Reported by:||tobi||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I have Django trunk with Apache + mod_python.
While trying to access the admin page I got:
TypeError at /admin/ 'NoneType' object is not iterable ... PATH_INFO: u'admin/'
Now I changed django/core/handlers/modpython.py on Line 31 from:
self.path_info = force_unicode(req.uri[len(root):])
self.path_info = "/" + force_unicode(req.uri[len(root):])
and everything works fine again.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by Killarny
- Component changed from HTTP handling to Documentation
- Needs documentation set
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened