manage.py shell, dbshell funtionality
|Reported by:||Sanha||Owned by:||marclurr|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||master|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||manage.py, testserver, shell, dbshell|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
manage.py testserver is good funtion to test and develop application.
it recreate database 'test_' + database name.
when using testserver manage.py shell or manage.py dbshell connect original database.
I think that some option is useful to connect 'test_' + database at this time.
But, I can't find option like that.
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Sanha
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by mir
- milestone set to post-1.0
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by jezdez
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by marclurr
- Easy pickings unset
- Owner changed from nobody to marclurr
- Status changed from new to assigned
- UI/UX unset