Settings for HTML4 or XHTML output
|Reported by:||telenieko||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Not too long ago an issue was brought to django-developers this thread about using HTML4 or XHTML on the output generated inside Django.
It was said to:
- Leave this until 1.0 gets out
- Fill a ticket to not forget this and keep track.
- Find an elegant way to handle this.
So here it is. My first recomendation: have a setting for choosing either HTML4, XHTML, HTML5... etc.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by telenieko
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by melinath
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Design decision needed