`NullBooleanField` should show an icon in the admin listing rather than "None"
|Reported by:||Tom Tobin <korpios@…>||Owned by:||wilson|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
As it currently stands, NullBooleanField displays icons for Yes/True and No/False in the admin listing; a value of NULL, on the other hand, simply displays "None". Since NullBooleanField is a 3VL logic field (True, False, Unknown), the Unknown value should be presented in the same format as the other values, i.e., with an icon. Suggestion: a question mark with a blue or yellow background.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by wilson
- Owner changed from adrian to wilson
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by wilson
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by anonymous
- Component changed from Admin interface to Generic views
- priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Summary changed from `NullBooleanField` should show an icon in the admin listing rather than "None" to `NullBooleanField` should show an icon in the admin listing rather than "None"
- Type changed from enhancement to task