invalid input syntax for integer: ""
|Reported by:||vladimirkotulskiy@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Database layer (models, ORM)||Version:||master|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I have Django from trunk + mod_wsgi + postgresql 8.2.7 + psycopg 2.0.6
Database encoding UTF8
I am geting error page when am trying to add data to to model with ForeignKey field.
ProgrammingError at /admin/pages/somepage/add/ invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by adrian
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by Casufi
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened