Provide a fallback for pwd
|Reported by:||damien_szczyt||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
I've created a UNIX user in a mysql database, but my settings doesn't allow the user to know its username via getpwuid.
This is a small patch to set the default username as 'admin' if getpwuid fails.
Change History (5)
Changed 7 years ago by damien_szczyt
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by telenieko
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from Creating user when syncdb doesn't work if getpwuid is not available to Provide a fallback for pwd
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted