[newforms-admin] non_field_errors are not displayed in change_form.html
|Reported by:||peschler||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||nfa-blocker non_field_errors form admin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Error messages that don't belong to a field (=form.non_field_errors) are not displayed at the top of the form in the admin change view of a model.
E.g. error messages issued by a custom Form's clean() method are not displayed to the user.
Attached is a simple patch to the change_form.html which fixes the problem and displays all non-field error messages at the top of the form.
Change History (5)
Changed 7 years ago by peschler
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by peschler
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from non_field_errors are not displayed in change_form.html to [newforms-admin] non_field_errors are not displayed in change_form.html
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by brosner
- Keywords nfa-blocker added
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted