Add column and row partitioning filters to contrib.webdesign
|Reported by:||SmileyChris||Owned by:||SmileyChris|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Partitioning a list into rows/columns is quite a common web design request and is quite useful.
My snippet (http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/401/) has a complete solution with tests. It wouldn't take much effort to merge this with the contrib.webdesign package, but I want to pass the idea through a design decision before I bother though.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by SmileyChris
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to SmileyChris
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Component changed from Contrib apps to contrib.webdesign