conditional_escape: Try to convert to a string first, then check if SafeData
|Reported by:||guettli||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
if you try to conditional_escape() an object, which unicode
method returns a SafeString, the SafeStrinng gets escaped (one time to much).
I attached a patch with unittest.
All other tests pass.
Change History (7)
Changed 7 years ago by guettli
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by mtredinnick
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by patchhammer
- Easy pickings unset
- Patch needs improvement set
- Severity set to Normal
- Type set to Uncategorized