CASocialInsuranceNumberField documentation error
|Reported by:||jeff+django@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Minor documentation error on CASocialInsuranceNumberField:
"A form field that validates input as a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN). A valid number must have the format XXX-XXX-XXXX and pass a Luhn mod-10 checksum."
Canadian SIN is a 9 digit number, not a 10 digit as suggested in the documentation.
Also noted that the default_error_messages text has the same mistake.
Change History (9)
Changed 9 years ago by arien
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by arien
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by ubernostrum
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Unreviewed
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by SmileyChris
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin