Code

Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #6148, comment 125


Ignore:
Timestamp:
07/09/12 07:07:20 (22 months ago)
Author:
bruth
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #6148, comment 125

    initial v1  
    1 You can take a look at the couple commits I've added. The latest one makes use of `connection.qname` as the primary means of determining the qualified name. This uses a new router method `schema_for_db`. I have not updated any tests yet, but for my project locally with multiple schemas all the `sql*` commands are working nicely. 
     1You can take a look at the couple commits (https://github.com/cbmi/django/commits/db_schemas) I've added. The latest one makes use of `connection.qname` as the primary means of determining the qualified name. This uses a new router method `schema_for_db`. I have not updated any tests yet, but for my project locally with multiple schemas all the `sql*` commands are working nicely.