Fix rounding issue with floatformat filter
|Reported by:||SmileyChris||Owned by:||kmtracey|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
#3004 introduced a precision argument for the floatformat filter, but also discussed a rounding bug (it's a Python rounding problem with float).
The best solution to these was using the decimal module but the solution was not used because decimal is a Python 2.4 feature. Since then, a port of the decimal module has been included with Django.
So we can fix the rounding bug related with the floatformat filter now.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Simon G <dev@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 8 years ago by PJCrosier
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by kmtracey
- Owner changed from PJCrosier to kmtracey
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by kmtracey
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed