"Templates for authors" doesn't link to "templates for python programmers"
|Reported by:||ahd@…||Owned by:||mboersma|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates/ doesn't include any link pointing to the page for invoking it. Comopare this to the page http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates_python/, which clearly has a template link to the template language page from the python page.
In short, starting on the template language page, there is no obvious way to invoke it.
Change History (4)
Changed 9 years ago by mboersma
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by mboersma
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to mboersma
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from templates language documentation doesn't point to python syntax to "Templates for authors" doesn't link to "templates for python programmers"
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin