write docs about the 404.html & 500.html files.
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||whiskybar|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Write docs about the 404.html & 500.html files. I found two pages about the files 404.html and 500.html:
But i can't find a example of these files in the documentation.
I find a example here:
A django user must known whats in the context of these templates files, to write a nice own error page.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 8 years ago by whiskybar
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by whiskybar
- Has patch set
- Owner changed from nobody to whiskybar
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Ready for checkin