ImageField upload_to - New Web Forms
|Reported by:||danielrubio||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||Image field upload_to, fs-rf|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Just trying out the forms.ImageField and noticed it did not allow me to pass in the parameter upload_to ( which typically goes in the model.ImageField).
Looked over django/newforms/fields.py in SVN, and added :
- upload_to=None as a parameter to the init function on the Field class (Line 51).
Seems to be working on the surface at least, still haven't verified the upload working though.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by PhiR
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by Loststylus
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 5 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed