modpython doc: typo in python path ?
|Reported by:||nsteinmetz@…||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In modpython doc, you have (line 81 of modpython.txt):
PythonPath "['/var/production/django-apps/', '/var/www'] + sys.path"
Shouldn't it be
PythonPath "['/usr/local/django-apps/', '/var/www'] + sys.path"
to fit what is said in previous paragraph ?
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by nsteinmetz@…
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by nsteinmetz@…
- Summary changed from modpython doc: to modpython doc: typo in python path ?
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by Matt McClanahan <cardinal@…>
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by nsteinmetz@…
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened