Minor docs wording issue: "latter" is only applicable when there are two choices.
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In "How to install Django -> Get your Database Running" part, it says:
"If you plan to use Django's database API functionality, you'll need
to make sure a database server is running. Django works with
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and SQLite (the latter doesn't require a
separate server to be running)."
The phrase "...the latter doesn't require ..." is incorrect in this
If you mean "SQLite", please change it to "...the last one doesn't
Change History (3)
Changed 9 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from small error in documentation to Minor docs wording issue: "latter" is only applicable when there are two choices.
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
- Version changed from 0.96 to SVN