Form fields should have the title attribute set
|Reported by:||nslater@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The title attribute should be optionally set on most form fields.
This could be pulled from a new field attribute or the existing help_text.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Component changed from Uncategorized to django.newforms
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from jacob to adrian
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from Form feilds should have the title attribute set to Form fields should have the title attribute set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed